From banking to insurance to financial service providers, everybody is investing in in-hour information technology (IT) teams. Why? Because digitalization is imperative in today’s world.
However, businesses that don’t belong to the IT domain face numerous challenges. Be it hiring of key specialists, training teams on the latest technologies, ensuring project management on these evolving platforms, or meeting the expectations of customers, there are many things they must consider.
What are the possible challenges?
- New technical challenges as innovation and technology choices make matters complicated.
- Ensuring security and regulatory compliances while moving to the cloud.
- Complications in testing and verification as multiple factors need to be tested on both the front- and back-end.
- Ability to cater to customer expectations of delivering the latest cutting-edge features with least delay.
- Need to update in-house teams with the latest skills to reduce the widening skill gap.
Why choose low code over native app development?
The main aim of high productivity application Platform as a Service (hpaPaaS) is to empower businesses with little or no coding knowledge to develop and deliver applications. This way, teams can independently develop and deploy without dependencies on technical teams that may already be burdened with product feature backlogs and field reports.
At the platform level, a business would requires two teams for the development process: one Java-based for Android and the other with expertise in Objective C for iOS. After deployment, a large amount of their time would go into upgrading these applications. Further, the coding requirements would be significantly more as each device and platform requires a specific code.
Application development today goes beyond skilled developers. User experience (UX) designers play a critical role in ensuring the success of mobile apps. But bringing onboard creative talent that can create engaging user experiences can be an expensive affair for companies.
Cross-platform development frameworks such as React Native enable developers to write common code for both Android and iOS. This again involves a daunting learning curve, requirement of skilled developers, and dependencies on frameworks like Node.js.
These are a few key reasons why low code is gaining popularity over native application development. With better user experience, and logic and business process capabilities, low code is definitely the future of application development.
Why go low code?
- Meet business demands easily with hpaPaaS tools, without waiting to hire developers or deal with current developer execution times.
- Since hpaPaaS deploys on the cloud; new apps can be up and running quicker, making them readily available for end-users.
- hpaPaaS solutions can be easily integrated with third-party systems, data sources, etc.
- It ensures seamless delivery to both mobile and web platforms.
- Cloud-based solution means no platform infrastructure management worries.
Find out how you can also develop Next-Gen applications Rapidly !