Innovation Cues From IT Investments of the World’s Largest Insurers
- Insurance CIOs are tapping into digital business platforms and ecosystems to add new capabilities, extend value proposition and enter new markets.
- Insurance back- and front-office operations are leveraging real-time intelligence derived from multiple data sources to transform customer experience.
- Increasing digital business distribution and conversational interfaces for customer touchpoints drive investments in digital channels by insurance CIOs.
To highlight a few, the report also features Gartner’s recommendations to CIOs on how to:
- Drive a unified value proposition to end-users
- Go beyond just online distribution with a greater engagement
- Redefine user experience with AI powered applications
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner Inc., Innovation Cues From IT Investments of the World’s Largest Insurers, 27 August 2019, G00389084.