Over 25% of the mobile, web, wearable and conversational apps of leading enterprises will be built and run through MXDPs!
That’s right, according to Gartner’s report, by 2023 application leaders will be driving all development on Multi-experience platforms.
MXDPs deliver a constant and engaging experience, developing a product line that aligns itself and remains consistent across all devices and technologies. They enable unified development and serve as a platform where enterprises can build an array of applications, ranging from mobile to immersive apps. The platforms drive innovation and help enterprises fuel their digital transformation journeys. CIOs of large enterprises vouch for MXDPs as they help in achieving multiple key benefits.
What are the key capabilities of Multi-experience Development Platforms?
Progressive web applications, mobile applications, conversational apps, immersive tech or wearables, MXDPs can do it all! So, what exactly are the capabilities? Let’s dig in a little deeper and find out why CIOs are investing in multi-experience development.
- Low-code: A tool that developers swear by, MXDPs have an IDE or Integrated Development Environment. These have code libraries and the ability to visually construct, preview and test applications or chatbots. This makes development not just easier but a lot faster with minimal coding.
- Code-centric tooling: Widgets, libraries and the ability to import custom code. These platforms are not just developer friendly, but can help anybody develop and deploy an app with ease. For third-party frameworks, the platform offers SDKs and CLIs and conversational channels or modules for native chatbot capabilities.
- Microservices: Building microservices on the platform with the ability to deploy, scale and execute them all on the same platform. Their strong backend architecture allows creation on API and support for external messaging systems.
- Microapps: Business processes, user interface and validation, platform microapps support access to all the functionalities. The platform also provides a modular approach to full stack development.
- Analytics: Usage and performance metrics are automatically integrated into the applications built on the platform. So all performance, health and engagement metrics are accessible with ease. Platforms also provide back-end monitoring analytics that record unexpected events and relevant information around them.
- DevOps: Continuous integration and deployment made a reality with MXDPs. These platforms have integrated tools that aid in asset design and implementation as well as recording of feedback received for improvisation.
- Back-end services: From push notifications and location to social networks, MXDPs offer all back-end services. APIs to integrate back-end with front-end for exchange of data.
- Artificial Intelligence: The platforms can integrate with virtual assistants, have built-in NLP capabilities for chatbot building, and the ability to apply AI and ML for conversational application development.
- Augmented/Virtual Reality: MXDPs support various 3rd party AR SDKs through plug-ins, allowing enterprises to extend their capabilities in application development.
- Business workflow coordination: Built-in BPM or Business Process Management technology enables management of processes across all systems. This also enables workflow automation or enabling a mix of automated and non-automated business processes. MXDPs’ ensure design, execution and management across all touchpoints.
Drag-and-Drop, Low code, One-click deploy and the ability to integrate with new age innovative technologies like AI and VR. With Multi-experience Development Platforms, the possibilities are endless. These are just a few among the many reasons behind why industry leaders have leveraged MXDPs to power their digital transformation journeys. Have you tried a Multi-experience Development Platform yet?